Header Ads

Arjun Rampal: Award shows have lost their charm

arjun_rampal1Actor Arjun Rampal is a proud owner of a National Award for his portrayal of a musician in ‘Rock On’ and in a recent interview, he said that award shows have lost their charm.

“It (national award) is very dear to me. There are so many award shows happening these days that they (award shows) have lost charm. I know there will be expectation (about winning national award this time) but I am not under pressure, “Arjun said.

The actor will soon be seen reprising the role of Joe in ‘Rock On 2’, the sequel of ‘Rock On.’

Further speaking of playing a musician in other films, Arjun said did get offers, but was not willing to take them up. Arjun said, “There were offers to play the role of a musician but I did not want to do it. I did not want to do it because I had done it beyond my expectations. I had surpassed the expectations. There was always talk about ‘Rock On 2’, so I wanted to preserve it.”

The musical drama film, directed by Shujaat Saudagar, is slated to release on November 11.
http://www.bollywoodara.com/arjun-rampal-award-shows-lost-charm/
#Akkian, #Arjun_Rampal, #Beard, #Beardlife, #Belladiva, #Belladivadance, #Belladivalifestyle, #Bollyfan, #Bollywoodactor, #Bollywooddancers, #Bollywoodfashion, #Bollywoodscenes, #Bollywoodstyle, #Celeb, #Celebrity, #Chakde, #Classicalindiandance, #Cute_Bollywood_News, #Dancestudio, #Dashing, #Denverdance, #Dvn, #Glamour, #Hero, #Hot, #Ilovedenver, #Indianactor, #Indiandance, #Instagood, #King, #Letsdance, #Likeforlike, #Loveyeah, #Mumbai, #Mybae, #Myworld, #Ootd, #Photooftheday, #Picoftheday, #Prettyinpurple, #Pyaar, #Sexy, #Star, #Style, #Sunglasses, #Thingstodoindenver, #Worlddance

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.