Header Ads

Sonam Kapoor: My statement on Shah Rukh Khan not wanting to work with me was misquoted

sonam-kapoor-and-srkActress Sonam Kapoor has always been vocal about her thoughts about social issues, fashion and much more. Recently, she was in the news for making a comment on Shah Rukh Khan which was misconstrued by everyone. This was the statement made by Sonam back then:

“I don’t think Shah Rukh Khan wants to work with me. There have been so many opportunities where I could have worked with him but he… I wanted to work with him and I reached out to him as well. But I never got the opportunity. I guess it’ll happen whenever he feels like working with me.”

This was the quote by the actress which went viral on the net and now the actress is upset about it. She has clarified on the statement to a leading daily. Here’s what she has to say on it:

“My statement was misquoted and even King Khan called me to ask if it was true. So I had to explain to him that I would like to work when director, actor and the rest of the cast is in consensus about working with me. Till now I have not had that chance. That’s all I said.” Now that should put an end to all the rumours about a tiff between the two.
http://www.bollywoodara.com/sonam-kapoor-statement-shah-rukh-khan-not-wanting-work-misquoted/
#Akkian, #Beard, #Beardlife, #Belladiva, #Belladivadance, #Belladivalifestyle, #Bollyfan, #Bollywoodactor, #Bollywooddancers, #Bollywoodfashion, #Bollywoodscenes, #Bollywoodstyle, #Celeb, #Celebrity, #Chakde, #Classicalindiandance, #Cute_Bollywood_News, #Dancestudio, #Dashing, #Denverdance, #Dvn, #Glamour, #Hero, #Hot, #Ilovedenver, #Indianactor, #Indiandance, #Instagood, #King, #Letsdance, #Likeforlike, #Loveyeah, #Mumbai, #Mybae, #Myworld, #Ootd, #Photooftheday, #Picoftheday, #Prettyinpurple, #Pyaar, #Sexy, #Shah_Rukh_Khan, #Sonam_Kapoor, #Star, #Style, #Sunglasses, #Thingstodoindenver, #Worlddance

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.