Header Ads

Priyanka Chopra’s candid confessions about her love life are a must-read!

Priyanka-Chopra-5If you think actress Priyanka Chopra‘s professional commitments do not leave her with any time to focus on her personal commitments, you’re mistaken. The actress has an equally rocking love life.

As we all know PeeCee had stated earlier that she believes in relationships and not dating. Recently, PeeCee made some candid confessions to a popular glossy on her love life that will only make you think that this actress knows how to strike the right balance between professional and personal commitments. Priyanka said, “I made a statement the other day which got misconstrued. I said I have never dated, only been in relationships. First of all, dating as a concept does not exist in India. I have ended up getting into relationships with the people I meet and I usually meet people on movie sets. I don’t know if guys are intimidated. I don’t know what it is but nothing has happened. I made friends but romantically my relationships have always been with people who I meet at work.”

When she was quizzed about her dream man, she said, “I just want a guy who makes me laugh, someone who is smart and intelligent and has an evolved sense of humour and thinking. Someone I respect and look up to. And that has not changed since my teenage years.”

Another interesting revelation made by the actress stunned us. She said, “Who says I don’t have a partner? I might not be with him because I am travelling. All my life I have never commented on the fact whether I am in a relationship or not.”

Now, this only means she is PeeCee is madly in love but not ready to disclose it yet.
http://www.bollywoodara.com/priyanka-chopras-candid-confessions-love-life-must-read/
#Beard, #Beardlife, #Belladiva, #Belladivadance, #Belladivalifestyle, #Bollyfan, #Bollywoodactor, #Bollywooddancers, #Bollywoodfashion, #Bollywoodscenes, #Bollywoodstyle, #Celeb, #Celebrity, #Chakde, #Classicalindiandance, #Cute_Bollywood_News, #Dancestudio, #Dashing, #Denverdance, #Dvn, #Glamour, #Hero, #Hot, #Ilovedenver, #Indianactor, #Indiandance, #Instagood, #King, #Kingkumar, #Letsdance, #Likeforlike, #Loveyeah, #Mumbai, #Mybae, #Myworld, #Ootd, #Photooftheday, #Picoftheday, #Prettyinpurple, #Priyanka_Chopra, #Pyaar, #Sexy, #Star, #Style, #Sunglasses, #Thingstodoindenver, #Vm_Akkian, #Worlddance

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.