Header Ads

Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir one of most grounded people: Sonu Sood

suno

Actor Sonu Sood chose not to comment on the controversy about Rishi Kapoor misbehaving with mediaperson during Ganpati Visarjan and said the veteran star and his family are the most grounded people in Bollywood.

The Kapoors, also Rishi’s elder brother Randhir and the actor’s son Ranbir, were on their way to immerse the family’s Ganesh idol, installed at R K Studios at Chembur, in the sea near Shivaji Park in Dadar, Central Mumbai.

A video purportedly showing Rishi and Randhir slapping and pushing a few media persons during the immersion surfaced last evening.

In the video, Randhir is seen slapping a reporter, who seems to be approaching him for a byte, while Rishi is pushing a man who approaches him for a selfie. (Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor slap journalists, fans during Ganesh Visarjan, watch video)

It is not clear, however, if he was from the media or a fan.

Asked for his comment on the incident, Sonu, told PTI, “I don’t know what exactly happened, I wasn’t there. But I have met Ranbir, Rishi sir. They are great people. I think everyone will agree they are one of the most grounded people we have in the industry.

“I don’t think that can happen, but when you’re in a crowd and you are moving with the family, this has happened to everyone that sometimes, there is this whole crowd and you react to situations.

“I think they are great people and I totally love them. But I can’t comment on the issue, because I wasn’t there,” the 43-year-old actor added.
http://www.bollywoodara.com/rishi-kapoor-ranbir-one-grounded-people-sonu-sood/
#Bollywood, #Bollywood_Movies, #Bollywood_News, #Rishi_Kapoor, #Sonu_Sood

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.