Header Ads

Subhash Ghai wants to coin a challenging role for Nawazuddin Siddiqui

Freaky-Ali-poster

Veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai expressed his willingness to work with actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui but after creating a challenging role for him. “I always wanted to work with Nawaz. In 2008, we’ve worked together in ‘Black & White’. And who doesn’t want to work with a brilliant actor like Nawazuddin?

“But also it raises the responsibility towards his talent. The kind of capacity he has forces me to create a role which suits him. I want to write a character for him, which I never did. That will be challenging for both of us,” said Ghai speaking to the media while attending a seminar at the Whistling Wood International Institute along with Nawazuddin.

Asked his success mantra, Nawazuddin replied: “My mantra is working relentlessly with full honesty and hard work. Whatever role I get, I do it wholeheartedly. There are two things in my hand, sincerity, and hard work. Other than this let’s see how things go on.”
http://www.bollywoodara.com/subhash-ghai-wants-coin-challenging-role-nawazuddin-siddiqui/
#Bollywood, #Bollywood_Movies, #Bollywood_News, #Freaky_Ali, #Nawazuddin_Siddiqui, #Subhash_Ghai

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.