Header Ads

Shah Rukh Khan’s thank-you speech for getting The Global Icon of The Year award is hilarious

Shah-Rukh-Khan-Global-icon-Of-The-Year-copyShah Rukh Khan was awarded The Global Icon of The Year award at Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards. The actor, who is currently in Budapest, shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s next, tentatively titled ‘The Ring’, had sent a video message from there. Well, it was a thank-you speech, but it turned out to be damn hilarious.

SRK stated that he doesn’t think that he is an icon because his dog at his home doesn’t think that he is an icon. The actor said, “I don’t think I am an icon because my dog at home doesn’t think I am an icon. My friends don’t think I am an icon, my family doesn’t think I am an icon and the best they think is I am someone who arrives at appointments always late. All I did was my thing, work hard and little bit of acting I did.”

“So, by that logic, being a global icon would imply for me, at best, that I am a beautiful etching on a bar stool open for everyone to put their bums on, especially people from social media. I don’t think I can handle that,” he further added.

SRK went on to say that icons are people like Mohammad Ali, Amitabh Bachchan and many more who have inspired him. He has also given a funny message to all the guys.

Check out the video below:

https://www.facebook.com/jiteshpillaai/videos/655811964596222/

We are sure after watching the video you to will go ROFL. This man, is a legend.
http://www.bollywoodara.com/shah-rukh-khans-thank-speech-getting-global-icon-year-award-hilarious/
#Akkian, #Beard, #Beardlife, #Belladiva, #Belladivadance, #Belladivalifestyle, #Bollyfan, #Bollywoodactor, #Bollywooddancers, #Bollywoodfashion, #Bollywoodscenes, #Bollywoodstyle, #Celeb, #Celebrity, #Chakde, #Classicalindiandance, #Cute_Bollywood_News, #Dancestudio, #Dashing, #Denverdance, #Dvn, #Glamour, #Hero, #Hot, #Ilovedenver, #Indianactor, #Indiandance, #Instagood, #King, #Letsdance, #Likeforlike, #Loveyeah, #Mumbai, #Mybae, #Myworld, #Ootd, #Photooftheday, #Picoftheday, #Prettyinpurple, #Pyaar, #Sexy, #Shah_Rukh_Khan, #Star, #Style, #Sunglasses, #Thingstodoindenver, #Worlddance

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.